1. Perfect design, you can run the coalescing system or the vacuum system only. Surely to run both of the systems is the best solution.
2. Work on line, prolong turbine oil life and maintain your turbine/ lubricating system timely.
3. There is DCS distance control connection.
4. The separated water can be discharged manually or automatically.
5. There are pressure protection for the coalescing tank and filtering tanks.
6. Explosion-proof type and trailer type are available.
Online Coalescence and Vacuum Lube Oil Refinery Equipment
(Dehydration by vacuum and special dehydration filters)
For lower requirements with lower price, pls seach our JT or ZJC
Online Coalescence and Vacuum Lube Oil Refinery Equipment( Twice Dehydration By Vacuum And Special Filters) is designed for deep dehydration from oil which contains much water (≥2%) and seriously emulsified. Dehydrate by 2 systems: coalescing and vacuum. Coalescing remove free water by 2 kinds of special filters, vacuum remove dissolved water and emulsified water. After dehydration, there are filters to remove particles.
To remove free water: 2 kinds of special filters. One called coalescing filter, which gather small water molecule into big water drop. Another called separation filter, which let oil flow while water drop can’t flow. Water drop will fall into a tank by gravity
To remove dissolved water and emulsified water: vacuum distillation, water will be vapor at 40-60°C under vacuum degree and pumped out, vapor will be water again in cooling system and discharged.
To remove particles: we use 3 stage of filters to get cleanness up to NAS grade 6.
50Hz 380V 3-Phase 4-Wire
Oil Treatment Index
≤20% in comparison to the original bias value of new oil
Packaging & Shipping
To be packed in iron or wooden case(s) for long distance (ocean/air) transportation
* One year guarantee for product quality. (People damaged parts are charged).* Lifelong maintenance and spare parts supply.
* Free design of fixtures as customers required.
* Free training for machines installation and operation of the staffs at factory.