Why Transformer Oil Filtration is Important?
- Transformer oil is the main insulation and cooling medium of oil-immersed transformers. Its dielectric strength and chemical composition directly affect the performance of the transformer. If the oil contains a small amount of moisture and impurities, it will reduce the insulation strength; and the oil is in contact with oxygen, it is easy to oxidize and deteriorate at high temperatures. Therefore, the transformer oil filtration machine should be carried out when the transformer is installed.
- To prevent the deterioration of the oil quality and the impact on the safe operation, the regular oil distribution samples for normal operation should be tested and analyzed, and the oil should be processed according to the analysis results. The inspection cycle of oil chemical supervision for distribution operation is specified to be at least once every three years.
Transformer Oil Filtration Process
The transformer oil filtration process involves filters the transformer oil at a temperature of about 40 degrees Celsius. There are three types of oil treatment processes:
Physical settlement: This process filters fine polluted particles by filtration unit. Remove solid impurities visible in transformers by physical settlement;
Dry and purification: Heat the oil to 90 degrees with the highest Celsius and remove acidity and polar part from the transformer oil. The water or other liquid impurities in the transformer oil are removed by desiccant or other additives;
Reclamation with Degassing or Regeneration: Reclamation with Degassing or Regeneration is similar to dry purification, but an additional oxidant is used.
The transformer oil processed by these three processes can reach the properties of base oil. Transformer oil filtration can complete the above oil treatment process by transformer oil filtration plant. Filtering is safer and efficient using an oil filtration plant and can achieve relevant cleaning standards.
Why Choose YUNENG Transformer Oil Filtration Machine?
YUNENG is an oil purifiers company integrating R&D, manufacturing and sales. Our company has passed BV and SGS audits and obtained. You can choose with confidence.
Our advantages for transformer oil filtration:
- Improve the insulation performance of transformer oil
- Reduce transformer failure frequency
- Reduce unnecessary consumption
- The life of the transformer is longer
- The high-quality machine brings a higher return on investment
Choose YUNENG's transformer oil filter machine, you will get:
- Face-to-face support
- Design flexibility
- Shorter supply chain
- Faster response
- Competitive price
- Customize according to your specific requirements
- Stainless steel vacuum chamber and pipes
- High quality (officially passed the quality system ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO45001 certification)
Different Options for Transformer Oil Filtration Machine
- Open type: This kind of machine doesn’t have a metal door or trailer. Usually, customers will choose this kind of transformer oil filtration machine to use inside.
- Atic conditions: Enclosed type: This transformer oil treatment equipment is weatherproofed and suitable for outdoor usage. It could be protected against clim.
- Trailer type: The trolley-mounted type of transformer oil filtration system is mainly used for different site project, which customer needs to transfer the machine from one site to another site.
- One-year guarantee for product quality(People damaged parts are charged).
- Lifelong maintenance and spare parts supply.
- Free design of fixtures as customers required.
- Free training for machine installation and operation of the staff at the factory.
An Overview of Transformer Oil
The function of transformer oil:
As cooler: When the voltage rises or falls, the temperature of the transformer windings rises, and the oil is used in the cooling state.
As insulator: It acts as an insulator between the windings, increases the resistance between them and avoids short circuits.
For Safe: The oil temperature display describes the internal condition of the transformer and displays any short-circuit state. In this way, the transformer can be prevented from suffering from severe loss and damage.
Treat with transformer oil filtration:
The transformer requires filtered and dried oil. Insulating oil will absorb moisture during use and is contaminated by some particulate impurity. Besides, the dissolved gas will cause arc, corona discharge and overheating, thereby reducing the electrical efficiency and life of the transformer. Granular pollution will also affect the function of insulating oil. In order to treat and purify the insulating oil, the transformer oil needs to be filtered. Transformer oil filtration is a process of degreasing, dehydrating, and polluting from transformer oil.