Application of SF6 Gas Refilling Device
SF6 Gas Handling and Refilling Machine widely used in SF6 gas insulated electrical equipment factory, use, operation, scientific research departments and so on, to create a vacuum for a variety of electrical equipment, and fill electric equipment with SF6 gas, and recover SF6 gas from the use of test equipment, then fill to storage tank after purifying and compressing. The recovery device is suitable for SF6 electrical appliance and GIS combined electrical apparatus. The gas recovery unit of SF6 is based on the standard of DL/T662-2009 "SF6 gas filling and recovery device", which consists of a recovery system, and inflating system, a vacuum system, a purification system and gas storage system.
Features of SF6 Gas Refilling Device
- Vacuum and check vacuum pressure for retrieving device itself including its storing vessel and pipes;
- Vacuum and check vacuum pressure for the insulation equipment;
- Retrieve and store SF6 gas and check the remaining vacuum pressure of the insulation equipment;
- Get rid of water content and other particulates in the SF6gas with filtration and purification process;
- Refill up the SF6 gas into the insulating equipment to specified operating pressure.
Advantages of SF6 Gas Handling Machine
- Advanced design, full function and compact structure with the simple operation;
- Compressed systems: it takes a closed compressor to ensure no leakage;
- Vacuum systems: it takes the rotary vane vacuum pump to prevent oil returning;
- Purification systems: Equipped with Ingersoll Rand filters which take electric heating and high efficient adsorbents. Without frequent replacement of the adsorbents, so the purification result is better;
- Electric systems: Equipped with automatically confirmation three-phase power devices, failure protection;
- Control systems: the valves take the latest technology;
- Storage system: Provide the storage tank according to users' requirements;
- This equipment is a mobile type.
Parameter of SF6 Gas Filling EquipmentName of Parameter
|Item ||Name of Parameter ||Unit ||QTHS-1-2 ||QTHS-1-10 ||QTHS-1-15 ||QTHS-1-30 ||QTHS-1-60 |
|Technical parameter of the equipment ||Capacity ||m³/h ||2 ||10 ||15 ||30 ||60 |
|Recovery pressure ||MPa ||≤0.05 |
|1m³ gas recovery time (initial pressure 0.6MPa) ||h/m³ ||≤3 ||≤0.6 ||≤0.4 ||≤0.2 ||≤0.1 |
|Final pressure ||MPa ||0~0.8 Adjustable |
|1m³ gas injection time(initial pressure 133Pa to 0.6MPa) ||h/m³ ||≤3 ||≤0.6 ||≤0.4 ||≤0.2 ||≤0.1 |
|The time required for 1m³ volume vacuity from 0.1MPa to 133Pa ||h ||≤1 ||≤0.6 ||≤0.4 ||≤0.4 ||≤0.4 |
|Ultimate vacuum ||Pa ||≤10 |
|Gasification way || ||Electric Heating |
|Liquefaction way || ||High pressure condensation liquefaction |
|Dry filter regeneration mode || ||Vacuum activation regeneration |
|External dimensions(including storage tank rack) ||mm ||1000*800*1500 ||1600*1200*1800 ||1800*1200*1800 ||1800*1200*1800 ||2300*15800*2000 |
|Working power ||V ||(380V-50Hz) 3Phase 4 Wires, or as per buyer's option |
|Total electrical power ||KW ||5 ||8 ||12 ||18 ||22 |
|Index ||SF6 Gas purity after recovery ||PPM ||60 |
|Oil content ||PPM ||5 |
|Impurities ||μm ||1 |
*The machine size, weight and oil treatment index will change slightly due to different configurations.
So far Yuneng has sold over 15,000 sets of Yuneng brand oil purifiers, which are widely used in power electric, metallurgical, petrochemical, mechanical, military industry, railway, light industry, and other industries. If you have any needs or questions about Yuneng’s oil purifier, please contact us.