6000L/H Vacuum Transformer Oil Dehydration Machine
- This transformer oil dehydration machine is especially suitable for treating old-style transformer oil, which contains moisture, gas, impurities, fine particles and acidic substances. The double stage vacuum transformer oil treatment equipment is specially designed to completely purify the insulating oil in the transformer. It can filtrate old aging transformer oil, so it is similar to new oil. The transformer oil dehydration machine can degas, dewater and remove particles in the oil. It could also improve insulation strength.
- After oil purification, the old transformer oil will become fresh and new oil with standard quality that can be reused.
The high vacuum transformer oil purifier is specially designed for the treatment of insulating oils such as transformer oil in oil-filled electrical equipment. Through degassing, dehydration, and filtration processes, dissolved gases and moisture, solid particles, and pollutants can be effectively removed.
Features of Transformer Oil Dehydration Machine
- Stainless steel degassing and dehydration separation tower.
- Patented anti-injector technology to ensure accurate liquid level control and no oil spray.
- Pressure protection device to effectively protect the machine and filters, enabling unattended.
- Electrical interlock protection to prevent equipment damage caused by misuse, the oil filter can ensure safe operation under any circumstances.
- All-round three-dimensional vacuum dehydration technology, advanced dehydration and degassing system, fast and efficient dewatering and degassing.
- Convenient controls are provided for operation and supervision, and the control panel is equipped with all necessary control switches, indicator lights, and gauges.
- High-efficiency electric heating system, heating oil evenly, to avoid oil deterioration during heating.
Parameter of Transformer Oil Dehydration Machine
|Limit vacuum： ≤5Pa||Working vacuum：≤80Pa|
|Operating oil temperature：45～65℃(Adjustable)||Power： According to the customer’s requirement|
|Heating power：60Kw||Total power：67kw|
|Working noise：≤78dB(A)||Weight for reference：1200Kg|
|Inlet/outlet diameter：32/32mm||Size for reference：1870×1250×2190mm|
|Average normal running time：≥5000 hours||Lift：≤30m|
*The machine size, the weight will change slightly due to different configurations.
Transformer oil dehydration process
- Transformer oil inlet
- The primary filter removes large particles.
- The oil is heated to the set temperature by the electric heater.
- Vacuum dehydration and degassing.
- Fine filtration filters out small impurities less than 1 micron.
- Transformer oil outlet.
Applications of Oil Dehydration
High vacuum transformer oil purifiers are widely used in many fields, such as:
- factory workshops
- power transmission and transformation
- power stations.
After treatment, the quality and breakdown voltage of the transformer oil will be improved; this will prolong the service life of the transformer oil, as well as the service life and reliability of the transformer.