High Vacuum Transformer Oil Filter Machine
Our ZJA high vacuum transformer oil filter machine treats the transformer oil & switchgear oil by first passing it through primary filter and then heating it, after then subjecting it to high vacuum treatment which dehydrates and degasifies the oil, and finally going through the special designed cartridge filter to the standard specifications after completion of the process.
- It’s time for your transformer to undergo oil filtration process when your transformer is old and the recent oil test gave a very low and dangerous BDV value.
Features of transformer oil filter machine：
- It’s suitable for treatment of new oil (as per IEC 296) and reconditioning of used oil (as per IEC:422 for oil in-service)and reconditioning of used oil in EHV class transformer, shunt reactor and other oil filled equipment.
- Improvement of dielectric strength break down voltageto 70kV per ASTM D1816
- Removal of moisture can achieve ≤5ppm (ASTM D1533) by vacuum dehydration to remove free, emulsified and dissolved water.
- Achieving soluble air and gas content of ≤0.3%by volume
- High efficiency multi-stage micro filter elements with capable of removing 99.9% particles as small as 1 micron.
- Transformer Oil Filter Machine, vacuum drying and vacuum oil-filling for electric equipment.
Construction of transformer oil filter machine:
- The machine’s construction ismade of high strength metal resist to all weathering and rain, no rust.
- Dooris steel sheet thickness and hinged door with latch. The roof has 4 lifting eye for easy transportation. Fork facility can be available by request..
- Verticaldouble vacuum dehydration and degassing tank with double stages vacuum pump, it can blower capable of pulling ultimate vacuum down to 5pa and working vacuum to 80pa.
- Processing temperature : 40º C to 60ºC (Maximum allowed temp. in oil to prevent oxidation (when oil is at atmospheric pressure)
- Coating inside with special coating material to resist corrosion of oil, acid, rust and temperature up to 130°
- With foam sensor for automatic draining foam to outside through electromagnetic drive valve.
- With inspection windows and illumination lamp.
- Low watt-density less than 1.5W/cm2 circulation heater with digital temperature controller.
- Can be controlled in groups from control cabinet.
- With thermostat for protect overheating and stop running in case no oil in tank and with oil drain valve.
OIL INLET PUMP (Optional)
- For suction oil to the machine and can be controlled from control cabinet.
- If without oil inlet pump, the oil can be suctioned by vacuum.
OIL OUTLET PUMP
- For discharge oil from the machine and can be controlled from control cabinet.
- Made of corrosion resistant coating, metal coating to protect water and sunlight
- With latch for locking the cabinet.
- Completed with temperature control system and buttons to control equipment in the machine.
- With emergency button, indicating lamp and alarm which can be indicated each malfunction or fault event.
- With digital voltmeter. (optional)
- With digital ammeter.(optional)
- With auxiliary relay.
- With indicating light.
- With phase rotation.
- With phase selector.(optional)
- With vacuum gauge and pressure gauge.
SENSOR & GAUGES
- Different pressure gauge of filters, pressure protector, vacuum gauge and digital temperature gauge
- Flow switch(optional)
- Oil level switch
- Foam level switch
- Pressure sensor
- Oil leakage sensor (tray sensor) install at the floor of the machine.(optional)
- Moisture sensor at outlet valve.(optional)
- Flow meter at outlet valve, can be show oil volume, flow rate and resettable.(optional)
- 2sets of Rubber hose 15 m. long with quick coupling.
- 1 set of free spare parts
- 2copies of instruction manual.