ZJC Lubricating Oil Purifier
This lubricating oil purifier is mainly aimed at turbine oil, mechanical oil, hydraulic oil, compressor oil, refrigeration oil, and other kinds of industrial oils with a kinematic viscosity of less than 320m㎡/s. It can solve issues like water ingress, emulsification, and particle pollution caused by production and transportation.
It is specially designed for processing oil machines to get a high-quality oil product, and this machine is specially designed in a vacuum separation system and impurity filtration system, which can effectively filter out various pollutants in this type of oil. It is the best choice for energy saving, consumption reduction, and equipment maintenance work!
The lubricating oil purifier is suitable for quickly dehydrating, degassing, and removing impurities from the high-viscosity waste lubricating oil in the equipment. After treatment, the treated oil can reach the cleanliness of NAS6. The equipment has a strong crushing ability, and the use of special material filters can completely eliminate radiation.
The Function of Lubricating Oil Purifier
- Evaporate water from the oil under a vacuum.
- Dehydrate, filter, purify, and degas the oil.
- Self-regulatory system.
- Available in multiple sizes and options.
- Complete oil purification solution package.
- The equipment to be shipped is ready and requires minimal preparation.
- Enhanced mobility options (applicable to road trailers, casters, etc.).
- Multi-function to perform multiple tasks.
Features of Lubricating Oil Purifier
- Suitable for oil viscosity≤320 mm2/s
- Compact in structure, simple in operation
- Convenient in maintenance, low cost
- Personalized design
- China oil purifier’s lubricating oil purifier uses advanced technology that combines coalescence separation and vacuum dehydration.
- Compared with traditional purifiers, this equipment can remove impurities with high precision. This oil purification machine has added an artificial intelligence program, and the operation will be more convenient and safer.
Parameter of Lubricating Oil Purifier
|Item||Parameter||Type / Unit||ZJC1.8KY||ZJC3KY||ZJC6KY||ZJC9KY||ZJC12KY|
|Technical parameter||Flow rate||L/Min||30||50||100||150||200|
|Power Supply||50Hz 380V 3-Phase 4-Wire|
|Oil treatment index||Water Content||ppm||≤50|
|Impurities||None ( Visual appearance)|
*The machine size, the weight will change slightly due to different configurations.
The lubricating oil purifier uses advanced technology combining coalescence separation and vacuum dehydration, which can achieve high precision of water and gas content. The newly developed automatic dual infrared liquid level control system replaces manual or floats valve control, ensuring the safe operation of this model. With an automatic backwash system, the filter can be cleaned by itself, and the filter can be maintained in time to extend its service life. The machine has a beautiful appearance, advanced design, reliable quality, reasonable price, and good service.
Water is a major cause of corrosion and can lead to expensive equipment replacement and/or repairs. Water in the oil can cause micropitting on metal surfaces and metal-to-metal contact. It encourages brittleness and cracking of steel components. It also reduces the viscosity of the oil, reducing lubricity.
When water enters the lubricating oil, it will accelerate the aging of the oil, react with oxygen, and finally produce emulsification. Serious emulsification of turbine oil will lead to the lubrication effect of components, increase the friction of each component, cause the bearing to overheat, and even damage the parts.
Solid particles cause many operational failures. Particles larger than a given gap size can block the flow, while particles smaller than the gap size can cause erosive wear, which can completely block the gap and create microcracks. Solids that are slightly larger or similar in size to the dynamic tolerances between moving parts are the most detrimental. They cause wear and surface fatigue, which can lead to failure.