6 Steps For You To Extend A Vacuum Oil Purifier’s Life
Nowadays, many industries in our country use vacuum oil filtration technology, so there is a certain demand for vacuum oil purifier maintenance services, but with some common caring steps, you can maintain it yourself. Because of its particularity, it is often used in some closed environments. As the oil purifier is playing an important role in our industry, it is necessary to do some maintenance for it, this article will show 6 steps for you to learn to extend your machine’s using life.
What Role Does the Vacuum Oil Purifier Play In Industry?
Contaminants that are present during the manufacturing process can be extremely damaging to equipment. One of the most important roles of industrial filtration is to capture and remove these contaminants and contain them for proper removal and disposal — Vacuum Oil Purifier.
Because those issues occur, vacuum oil purifiers are commonly used in the oil recycling industry to remove moisture and impurity from oil to create clean base oil. During this process, some of the moisture/powder particles may be released into the air stream flowing to the vacuum pump. it can run stably at a high temperature and has excellent electrical insulation properties. The machine acts as a coolant, insulating oil, and safety protection device in the transformer. Clean transformer oil is essential for the safe and efficient operation of many types of electrical equipment such as power transformers, instrument transformers, circuit breakers and high-voltage bushings. However, transformer oil contains many impurities (such as dust, sludge, and free water), which seriously affect the purity of the oil. This may lead to poor transformer performance and shortened machine life. To prevent this, maintenance must be performed on the transformer oil.
6 steps to extending a vacuum oil purifier’s service life
(1) When the vacuum oil purifier is working, pay attention to check the oil condition displayed on the oil mark (the oil should be on the oil mark line). When the vacuum pump oil is too watery, replace it in time (use a special vacuum pump oil, depending on the degree of pollution of the vacuum pump oil.If the oil is found to be deteriorated and emulsified, it must be replaced immediately.). When there is too much water in the cooler during operation, it must be discharged in time.
(2) Pay attention to the change of the pressure gauge value. When the pressure is higher than 0.35Mpa, the filter should be cleaned or the filter assembly should be replaced; the primary filter and the fine filter should be removed and cleaned frequently to avoid clogging, which would result in insufficient oil intake or oil sponsor pump start frequently.
(3) Grease should be added after every 5000 hours of operation to prevent the motor from burning out.
(4) Pay attention to check the operation of the oil pump and vacuum pump to prevent the motor from getting stuck or burned out (see the oil pump and vacuum pump manual).
(5) After the equipment has been running for a period of time, pay attention to check whether the control system is safe and reliable, whether the temperature controller is sensitive and reliable, whether the pump shaft seal is damaged or leaked, whether the pipeline system is blocked, whether the noise of the pump and the corresponding motor is normal, if you would stop it in one over months, the machine should be placed in a dry environment with the cabinet door closed and the body covered.
(6) When the machine is parked and not in use, the residual oil in the machine should be drained for use.
With the among steps to maintain your vacuum oil purifier, your machine would serve you for a longer time as you planned.