What is A Correct Close Sequence For Your Oil Purifier?
Oil purifiers generally operate for a long time without interruption, even a few years will be shut down for maintenance, but large nuclear power plants, metallurgy, petrochemical, railway, and machinery industries have a relatively long downtime, and may not be for a long time. At this time you need to turn off the oil purifier. But what should you pay attention to when turning off the oil purifier? If the operation is not correct, it can directly affect the service life and operating performance of the oil purifier unit. Let’s talk about how to properly turn off the oil purifier.
The Correct Close Sequence You Should Keep in Your Mind
(1) First, turn off the heater (remember to turn it off first). If you don’t turn off the heater first, it may cause non-oil heating, which will cause the machine to burn out, and in severe cases, it will cause dangerous accidents such as leakage.
(2) After turning off the heater, we need to continue to keep the vacuum pump and oil pump running. And when the oil is cooled to below 50 degrees, proceed to the next step, because if the machine stops directly when the oil temperature is high, the high-temperature oil may harm the seal.
(3) Turn off the vacuum pump and oil pump, and open the air valve on the dehydration tank to break the internal vacuum. Due to the low internal pressure, removing the oil inside the machine. When discharging the oil in the oil tank, we can make reasonable use of the opening and closing of the oil pump and the ball valve to effectively discharge the residual oil in the machine. At the same time, it should be noted that if the machine is not used for a long time, the residual oil inside the machine must be completely removed. So that it can be started smoothly next time and will not pollute the nature of the oil.
Because incorrect operation will directly affect the service life and operating performance of the oil purifier unit. Therefore, we need to strictly follow the prescribed operating methods in my last article to ensure the shutdown’s efficiency while ensuring the operation’s accuracy.
In case there would be some problems happening to your machine, here’re tips for you to know some maintenance methods of oil purifier
- Always keep the machine clean.
- The ears of the filter frame and the filter frame are relatively fragile, so handle it gently when using it.
- When pushing the oil purifier, do not speed it too fast to avoid a violent impact on the machine and damage to the equipment.
- Lubricating oil should be added to the compression screw nut frequently.
- The motor housing should be electrically grounded when using the oil purifier to prevent accidents due to poor motor insulation.
- When opening the upper box and the backbox, do not use excessive force to avoid damage to the parts.
- The connecting bolts of the motor and the bracket should be checked frequently to prevent loosening.
And if you are looking for an oil purifier manufacturer who can also support you with a maintenance plan, Yuneng Oil Purifier is a good choice for you, please do not hesitate to contact us online. Yuneng Oil-Filter Manufacturing Co., Ltd. is a new and high-tech joint-stock enterprise specialized in R&D, manufacturing, and marketing of turn-key projects in oil purification, water and gas filtration, and other reclamation products.